• Designed to detect body movement.
• Default lens fitted covers an angle of 120o at a distance of 12 metres.
• air to switching actuators/receivers to switch appliance,
e.g. turn on lighting
• Easy pairing to actuators/receivers.
• Time delay off can be easily programmed to the switching actuators,
with the activation range being from 2 seconds to 30 minutes.
• Can control multiple actuators/receivers within range together.
• Inbuilt battery saving mode.
||3 Years (approximately)
||300m (open area)
|Recommended installation height:
||2.0 to 2.5 m above floor level
|Detection angle/detection range:
||120° / 12 m (basic lens)
||85mm x 60mm x 55mm
||Class II. internal
|Operational temperature range:
||-10 to +40oC
||ETSI EN 300220, EN50130-4, EN55022, and EN 60950-1
|Can be operated according to:
||ERC REC 70-03